Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Perfect peace...

My prayer:

I am at peace and content God. Not that everything is perfect. Life continues to throw challenges at me all the time. But for now, in this moment, I am at peace and content.

Living life with you allows for these moments of perfect peace. Nothing missing and nothing lacking. That is something that only comes from knowing you. The world doesn't provide it, I checked.

Thank you for your peace that passes all understanding. Thank you that I don't have to wait for life to be perfect before I get to experience perfect contentment. You are amazing.

What God Said Tonight:

You are in my arms. There is a place where there is perfect safety, perfect peace, perfect redemption and you will find it in my arms.

You fall down, I pick you up. You can't get into to someplace, I will lift you up. I will take you where you need to go and I will plant and water you in that place to be blessed.

I love you and you are mine now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment