Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 15, 2016

Made for God...

My prayer:

I am exhausted from a truly wonderful day God. Thank you for every minute of this day. There was productivity, play, joy, laughter, good friends, good food and great weather. I don't think a person can ask for more. Love you!


What God Said Tonight:

I love you and enjoyed our day together too. I love spending time with you, I don't care what we are doing, as long as we are together.

I made you to be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment