Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Shoes...

external image holocaust-shoes.jpg

My prayer:

Thanks for today God. Filled with love and laughter. I would like to have more of those.

But, I have worn myself out completely again and can barely keep my eyes open. Can you speak to me so my last thoughts of the day are your voice?

What God Said Tonight:

Walking in your own shoes can get weary. Walk a bit in someone else's shoes for awhile. It will not only give you compassion for them, it will also give you great appreciation for your own life.

I have given each person all that they need for a full life here on earth. Each of my children have what they need within them. Search it out and you will find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment