Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 30, 2016

Let God...

let God be God. Is God still in control? He always is, although we see ... 

My prayer:

My thoughts are all over the place tonight God. I pray for your peace and guidance. Help me to see your path. Help me to know your will.

Sweet Father, I only want your will in my life. I only want your will in this world. Everything in your will is good and right. Everything outside of your will is bad and wrong.

Fill me with your wisdom and guide me in your will.

What God Said Tonight:

I have yet to show you the future the next step because I don't need your help to make it happen. I have yet to show you what comes next, not because you have done anything wrong. It is simply not necessary.

I can tell you it is good. I can tell you you will love it. I can tell you that when it is time to move froward you will know it without any doubt.

Let me do this for you so you have no doubt it is my will. Let me make it happen so you don't ever look back and think you made it happen. I love you. Let me do this for you.

1 comment: