Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 16, 2016

Jumpstart faith...

jump-start.jpg

My prayer:

Awesome God. I pray for my friend tonight. I pray your protection around him. I pray that you keep him safe from any harm. I pray for the final praise report that he is fully healed and restored.

Thank you for being our healing God. Thank you for being our protector and Father. Thank you for being wonderful!

What God Said Tonight:

I have seen you on your knees and I have heard your prayers. I have not forgotten all that I have promised. I have not forgotten the thing that brought you here. I have not forgotten your circumstances.

I have everything well in hand and I will work it out for your good. My timing is what makes the difference.

A miracle healing is just a miracle healing unless it is done at such a time for the world to see the miracle.

I don't need fame for me but when people see that miracle, their faith gets a jumpstart. When miracles come down the people look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment