Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

God's lighthouse...

Healing the Brokenness from Hurricane Sandy

My prayer:

Awesome God. Almost everyone I have talked to in the last couple of days has been in need of your wisdom and direction, including myself!

So, I would like to make a blanket prayer and request for us all God. Please send us your wisdom. Guide us to where we should go. Help us to make the best decisions that further your kingdom.

Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

I am your lighthouse in the storm and I am your rudder. I will show you the way and then I will steer you in the right direction.

I have no need to leave you on your own to figure out this life. This life is HARD and I am here to help, not hinder your process through it. I wrote you a users manual. But, on top of that, I will never leave you. I am always in you.

So often when you are confused by choices and options it is because you are too busy looking at everyone else's decision instead of looking within your self to seek my will and wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment