Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Fire...

Description Open wood fire.JPG

My prayer:

You are so wonderful God.

Thank you for every word of encouragement and wisdom today. Thank you for the amazing good news and breakthrough. Thank you for reminding me with every breath that you are in charge and you are with me, now and forever.

You are SO WONDERFUL!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Kindling burns fast and it burns hot. Kindling is needed to start the fire. What is needed to sustain the fire is the large old logs that may seem less exciting but they last for the duration and keep you warm. Every fire needs both.

You have the kindling from today. You have the logs from your bank of experience. Put them together and you will burn for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment