Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 24, 2016

God first...

European Day Of Action: Put God First. | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

My prayer:

Well, rest time is over and it is back to work tomorrow. I will really need your help God. I do not feel ready. I want to make better choices, dwell in your peace, trust you to work everything out. But, I am afraid I am going to make bad choices, stress out and try to work everything out myself.

I ask for your help to do what I know is best instead of what habit drives me to.

I love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I do not change and I do not move. You can find me, right here, in you, with you, every second of every day.

Your answer, your help comes from thinking of me first and the situation second. Whatever it takes, whatever happens, think of me first and I will work it out.

Now, you have heard that many times over the years but I want you to hear it with new ears tonight. I want you to make it very real. I want you to literally think of me first, in every challenge, in every statement.

It does not have to be a long thought but it does have to be a first thought. If nothing else, think the name of Jesus. See how that changes the atmosphere.

I love you and I am always with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment