Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 18, 2016

Cracks in your heart...

If Your Glass Heart Should Crack | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

My prayer:

Well, if I had to grade myself on staying focused on love like you told me to, I would have to say I got about a C- today. Not great.

I did have a couple of great chances to bless people. Thank you for that.

Help me to do better tomorrow? You are love. You can't even help yourself. To love is more than natural for you, it is impossible for you not to love. I need more of that in me.

What God Said Tonight:

Learning to love is complex and simple at the same time.

It is like a shattered windshield on a car. There are cracks and fissures throughout but it does not fall apart. It can stay in place for years even though it is fractured.

When your heart is broken, it only creates more places for my love to seep through. It is not logical but those who are hurt and healed in me, are those that find the greatest amount of love for others.

Who is more grateful for forgiveness, the righteous man or the sinner? Who is more grateful for love, the one who has never been hurt or the one who has been hurt gravely?

It is in the very capacity of pain that love will triumph. Let the love seep through the cracks in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment