Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Worship lives...

5245827932_9e2411962f_z.jpg

My prayer:

God,I love to worship you. I love to sing, to yell, to whisper about how amazing you are.

I love to sink into your Holy Spirit power that envelops me when I worship. I love to dwell in that place.

I have heard some people say that is what we do, all day every day in heaven, worship you. If that is true, that really will be paradise.

What God Said Tonight:

I have a place for you here at the altar. I have a place for you here at my throne. I have saved a place of honor for you my child, where your worship comes to live.

I receive your worship as a beautiful fragrance. It comes up from the earth and into my throne room. It comes and lives at my feet.

Your worship has life in it. It lives in me. I love your worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment