Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The path of God's heart...

gods-path-12142013.jpg

My prayer:

Today was certainly full of surprises! Although, you did guide me through it in a wonderfully overt way. Thank you for speaking so clearly today God. I pray that you do the same again tomorrow. The day tomorrow looks like it could be equally as challenging and without you guiding me, it could be disastrous.

I know I say this all the time but I have to say it again tonight. I am SO GRATEFUL for you in my life. I cannot imagine trying to get through one single day in this crazy world without your guidance, your favor, your love and your peace. I need all of you just to survive the craziness. Without you, I don't think I would last for very long.

Thank you for choosing me. Thank you for everything.

What God Said Tonight:

I have st aside a plan and a destiny for you. No one else can achieve it. No one else was made for it. I have designed you for it and it for you.

You are prepared. You are ready. I am bringing it to you as we speak. This opportunity. This path.

You will see only one path. Not because there are not other ways you can go but because you have aligned your heart with mine. I will show you the path of my heart. Your ability to follow it will be very easy. Your decision to follow it has already been made.

You are mine forever and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment