Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Listen to God...

Seeking God | Praying | Laboring In The Lord

My prayer:

I have no idea what to talk about tonight God. I am spent. I used up every last word and thought dealing with this day and this week.

I am of course entirely grateful that I did not have to face one challenge of this week alone. You were with me and working things out every step of the way. Even in the haze of mini-exhaustion, the reality of your favor in my life shines through and I am so thankful.

What God Said Tonight:

The person who is ready in the morning, the person who lives on the razor edge of life, that is the person who knows my voice and seeks after me daily, that is the person that I can do great things for. That is the person who I can shower with love and blessings.

I have spoken to you every moment since before your birth. Keep an ear open to me. Even in the loudest environment, you can hear me speak to you if you listen. I will always guide you right.

No comments:

Post a Comment