Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Never stop dreaming...

Never Stop Dreaming by JennEditions123 on DeviantArt

My prayer:

The beauty of your love is indescribable. My God, my Lord, I do not tell you enough how amazing you are and how much I love you.

There is NOTHING like your presence. It is precious and I cannot get enough. Your love is never ending and so incredible. It is nearly unbelievable.

I love you with all that I am. It is so small compared to your love but it is what I have and it is all yours.

What God Said Tonight:

I am in you and you are in me and together we are one. I have longed for your voice and your attention to be fully on me. I have longed for your worship. I have missed it. I have missed the time when you can think of nothing but me. I have missed the days when you dreamed and hoped for nothing more than to serve me.

Your life, the things and people around you have distracted you from your true purpose. I have never stopped dreaming for you. I have kept my plan in place. I am waiting for you to come back to it and to me. I am waiting for you with anticipation but not with disappointment. I am ready when you are.

You are an instrument of my healing power. You are the hands for me to touch those who are not whole. You are my witness to miracles.

I love you and I have not stopped dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment