Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 24, 2016

To make known...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I want to recognize and thank you for the multiple miracle healings (asthma, multiple injuries, headache and cold symptoms) that you have completed in me and those close to me this weekend. Your healing power is so amazing!

I pray for your continued restoration and strength in all of us as we go into the week. I pray for your miracle and sovereign will me done this week.

What God Said Tonight:

There are things that have been hidden for a very long time, so long that you have stopped noticing they are hidden. But now, you are starting to get curious. Now you are strong enough.

It is time for me to make known the things that have been hidden. Do not be afraid. I will not let you suffer. I will see you whole.

I love you and this is a time of great strength and growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment