Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Peace and conflict...

My prayer:

Mighty God. I pray for guidance and peace tonight. My thoughts and emotions are all over the place. The things I want to do and say do not seem like the smart or the right things to do and say. Help me God to see and do your will in this and all things.

What God Said Tonight:

Five minutes of conflict can  create a lifetime of peace. Do not shy away from conflict if it is necessary. I do not avoid  conflict. I  create peace, but, I fight when it is time to fight. I fight when the wrong that is being done must be stopped.

I have put in you the love, the strength and the peace that you need. I will guide you as I always do. I will speak to you. Don't worry about planning it out. When the time is right, I will give you the words. When the moment has come, I will guide your actions.

Live in the peace that I will show what to do and when to do it for the best good for you and those around you. You and your joy, growth and happiness are a big priority for me. I love you daughter. I have not left you alone, even in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment