Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The small stuff...

My prayer:

THANK YOU GOD! You make me succeed in the most difficult situations and I am VERY GRATEFUL!

Having you on my side is so amazing. I wish I could find a way to help people who don't know you truly understand the favor involved in being your child and choosing you. Not that everything is easy, but you always, always make sure I win in the end.

YOU ARE AWESOME!

What God Said Tonight:

You're waiting for an opening, an open door. You're waiting for that next big opportunity. I tell you, it is coming and when it does it will be bigger than you can imagine but in the meantime, right now, I am providing you with so many opportunities to work in my Kingdom and be a help to those around you.

The opportunities are not flashy. They aren't things that a lot of people see and know about. But, I see. I know. And to me, they are enormously important. They are opportunities to bless and help my kids. There is nothing more important than that.

So, while you wait for the big stuff, understand that I get the greatest joy from seeing you be obedient in the small stuff. I get the greatest joy when you bless people for no reason. I get the greatest joy seeing you succeed.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment