Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Big plans...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I could use a little perspective tonight. I have been so focused on getting everything done that I have lost track of the big picture and purpose of life.

I ask for you help to see things from your viewpoint instead of my very limited viewpoint. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I have a big plan for your life. I have a greater purpose for you than you realize.

I am working out the steps, but, I am not in a rush. I have all eternity with you my sweet child. We can take our time in this marathon and get it right.

In the meantime, you keep doing what you are doing but do it with the realization that everything you do, everything that happens is part of what I am working out for your good. Even the smallest of things have purpose. It is my job to line them all up to benefit you.

I only ask from you your trust. I hope for your love. I appreciate your obedience.

No comments:

Post a Comment