Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 5, 2015

Love in God's Kingdom...

My prayer:

There are some people in this world God, who are just absolutely lovable. Everyone they meet loves them. And, when I look at these people, they are the ones who care more about the people around them than they do about themselves. They are more interested in hearing what other people have to say than they are about getting to say their opinion or story.

They pay attention to people and value them. They love people and the people love them.

Those kind of people are really special. It seems like they have tapped into something that you have tried to teach us, but not many of us really get it. To lead, you must become a servant. To be first, you must be last. All of those idioms you tried to teach us that are so hard for us to understand.

I can't say that I truly understand it, but I have seen that it is true. Help me to live it God.

What God Said Tonight:

I have a path for each of my children based on how I made you. I made some with great wisdom. I made some with great talent. I made some with great compassion. And, I made some with great love.

The task of all of my children is to discover in this life what it is to be loved and to love each other. It sounds so easy. It is so hard.

Everything in this life that has been tainted by sin tries to draw you away from my love. It tries to set you against each other. It tries to tell you that you are not worthy.

Everything in my Kingdom is about showing you how loved you are. It is about showing you how to love each other. It is about proving to you that you are made worthy through me.

It is the constant battle over your soul that rages every day. You get to choose, every day, sometimes every minute, which side of the battle you want to be on. One choice leads to life and the other to death.

Choose wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment