Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Knowing God...

My prayer:

Thank you for all of your help today God. I faced so many situations that could have gone horribly wrong and with your guidance, wisdom and direction, it all worked out.

What would I do without you? Don't answer that question, I don't really want to know.

I am truly grateful that you will never leave me and you will never turn your back on me. That is all I need to know.

What God Said Tonight:

You read about me, and that was good. That was how you learned about me. You were tayght things about me and that was good. It helped you to understand me. But it wasn't until you let me into your heart and you soul, when you trusted me with your deepest secrets and your shame, it wasn't until then that you truly knew me and loved me.

I have a lot of people that know about me and so few who take the time to truly know me in their heart and soul. I want more.

I love you daughter. Thanks for knowing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment