Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Free...

My prayer:

Amazing Father. I sit tonight in peace and reveling in the freedom of learning respect for myself as your child. Through your amazing core healing, I have begun to see me through your eyes. That is pretty incredible and amazing. It is such a burden lifted from me, to no longer need to prove myself to anyone, not even to myself, it is truly wonderful.

Thank you for your grace and mercy. Thank you for your healing power.

God, I pray that a new revelation of your grace be released in your people. Help us to finally know, deep in our hearts, what it is to be TRULY forgiven. God, make us whole.

What God Said Tonight:

Fly. Fly high above the clouds and high above the issues of your past.

Old pain and hurt can be like a shackle, tying you to the ground but I desire that you fly. Your nature is to fly like the eagle, to soar in your spirit, to live life in my heaven of grace.

I break the shackles off of you tonight. Soar, for you are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment