Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 14, 2015

You are...

My prayer:

I have nothing to say but always ready to listen. What do you want to say tonight God?

What God Said Tonight:

You are healed by my sacrifice. You are whole by my love. You are perfect through my blood. You are precious as my creation. 

You are many wonderful things. You are not what other people may say about you and you are not the names you call yourself in the dark of the night when you allow guilt and condemnation to have center stage in your soul. 

You are mine and I will not allow that which is mine to be soiled. 

I love you. You are so perfect in my eyes. Look at that reflection. Not the reflection you see in other peoples eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lord. Please forgive me, let me know your will. I love you.

    ReplyDelete