Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Temporary loss...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I have so many friends whose parents have recently died or are in the hospital right now and I know you have heard the prayers for each of them. But, I feel the need to lift them up again tonight.

All of the people who have loved ones who are seriously ill or have recently passed on, I pray your peace and comfort on the families. I pray that each one who has moved on, had the chance and took the chance to choose you and are right now living it up in heaven with you.

I pray healing and/or release, according to your will for those in the hospital. I pray for strength and intense comfort for all.

Thank you God that with you, death is not the end.

What God Said Tonight:

It is a celebration here in heaven each time one of my children come home. We eagerly await the  close  communion with our children. The angels prepare, every moment, to receive and to celebrate those who  come to us.

I am your comfort and peace. I know the loss, the feeling of despair when someone you love so dearly is taken from you. The brief moment when I was seperated from my son was one of the most painful things I can ever imagine.

I will comfort you in loss. But do remember, it is a temporary loss and that I am taking care of your parents. I have them close at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment