Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 2, 2015

New perspective...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. It was kind of nice being back at work today and feeling useful. It was great to be feeling healthy and strong again finally. It is always interesting how the very things that seemed so mundane and boring a couple of weeks ago can seem reassuring and fulfilling after being taken away for awhile. New perspective is a wonderful thing.

Thank you for today and thank you for the new things tomorrow.

What God Said Tonight:

It is not my plan to make you suffer, ever. But suffering brings perspective. It is not my intention for you to be sick but sickness makes you appreciate health.

There are many bad and evil things in this world that I never intended for you to have to deal with. But, since we are where we are and evil is here, that evil will not go to waste.

I can turn all things to your good. That includes good things and bad things. I can take evil and turn it into your blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment