Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Facing the truth...



My prayer:
Awesome God. Thank you for the insight today. I am not sure why I did not see it earlier. 

Now, I need your help to know what to do about it, if anything. Maybe, that is just the way it is and how it will always be. But, maybe, with some healing, it can be different? 

God, you know the end from the beginning so let me know what is best in this situation or, better yet, have your sovereign power be in charge and make it how you want it to be. Make me how you want me to be. 

I surrender all God, trusting you.

What God Said Tonight:
I showed you the truth today because it was time. It was time for you to see it and accept the truth of it. 

I have chosen this time because I do have plans for your life and those plans will require you to accept the thing you have avoided for so long. But, I am here. I will help. I will walk you through this as gently as I let you see the truth today. 

I have no intention of harming you with this truth. I only want to help you. I only want to make you whole. I only want the very best for you. 

I am here. Stick with me and I will take you through this. You are about to be free and open to opportunities you never knew were possible, because you faced this truth today. 

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment