Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 27, 2015

Dancing in the rain...

My prayer:

Amazing God! What a privilege it is to know you, to have you in me and my life, to hear from you! I know that so often, I take it for granted. You are always with me and if I am not careful, I take that for granted, I think of it as "normal" when in fact, it is very unusual and AMAZING!

This week has highlighted that so clearly for me. Seeing really wonderful people, hopeless because they don't know you, has reminded me how blessed I am to have you in my life. You are my everlasting hope.

With you in me and in my life, I ALWAYS have someone to turn to in trouble. Someone who I know is bigger than my problem and who can work it out. When life hits me in the face with a tragedy, I know I can immediately run to you and you will take care of me.

My life is not all perfect sunshine and roses but I always have hope. I always have you. And, that makes ALL the difference. Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

You are dancing in the rain tonight my sweet child. You are finding joy in the middle of the storm. You are finding peace in the middle of chaos. You are finding me, your strong tower to hold onto.

You are mine and I will keep you safe under my wing forever. I will teach you and grow you and help you to be strong. But I will NEVER let you out of my sight. I will never let you away from my heart.

You are so very precious to me and I have such overpowering love for you! I cannot even show you how much I love you as it would leave you unconscious and unable to process it.

I love you with the strength of a thousand stars. I love you with the depth of a million oceans. I love you beyond your imagination. Never doubt or forget my love for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment