Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 2, 2015

Lost...

My prayer:

You know the old saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, keep your mouth shut."? This is me shutting my mouth. But I open my ears and my spirit to hear you God. You make everything worth it. Let me hear your voice.

What God Said Tonight:

I see where your eyes are looking and it is no wonder that you are lost. When you are only looking in yourself, you cannot see where you are going.

Change your view to look at those around you. Change your plans to help those around you. Change your effort from fulfilling your own need and fulfill someone else's needs.

Look around you and see what I have for you. See the future that you are walking into. See the blessings I have for you. You won't find any of that looking at yourself. You will only find it when you look around you, out side of you and toward those I have placed in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment