Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 11, 2014

In it together...

My prayer:

Once again, sweet Father, I had a problem that looked unsolvable, I asked for your help, and here I am just one day later and it is solved. 

You are truly amazing and wonderful and I am so grateful that I can come to you with anything. No problem too big or too small. You are always the answer and I am forever grateful!

What God Said Tonight:

I am happy to help. We are in this fight together. I will be your ever present help. You will be my child and my love. 

Don't shut me out and don't turn your back on me. Turn to me in good times and in bad. Seek me in all things and I will always help you. 

I have a deeply vested interest in you and in your success. I will see you succeed and be blessed in all that you do. I have  gift for you. You will love it and it is nearly time to give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment