Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 3, 2014

Love...

My prayer:

Awesome God. All loving, all knowing, all powerful God. My healer, my provider, my Father God. Creator of the universe God. Savior of the world. The origin of everything good, God. 

I love you God and I am all yours. I will not always get it right. I will make wrong decisions, I will act in ways that are not in agreement with your will, even though I don't want to. But, I will love you. I will turn to you. I will trust you to love me. 

Thank you Jesus for letting me.

What God Said Tonight:

I have only message for you tonight, I love you more than you will ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment