Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Life doesn't make sense...

My prayer:

Thank you God for showing me tonight the next level of healing that you want to take me to. I am a little afraid but confident that you will walk me through it gently, as always. I am ready if you are. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

You and your life are not programmed. Not everything is going to fit into a nice logical box. People are not that way. Sometimes you and your life are messy and you don't make sense and that is completely normal. 

I don't make sense most of the time. You read my word, you know, I don't always take the logical route. As a matter of fact, more often than not, I do the exact opposite of what is logical. 

Stop trying to figure me out and just spend time knowing me and getting to know me. I will heal you. I will guide you. I will give you wisdom and direction. 

I love you even when you don't make sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment