Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Hope like a child...

My prayer:

Thank you God for simple joy today. Thank you for the children you have put in my life to remind me what it means to hope without restraint and to know that anything is possible. 

I need to remember that more often. 

Life can leave me so beat up at times that I forget that truly, anything is possible and sometimes, all you have to do is ask.

Your child, resting in expectant hope tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

I know what you need and I know what you want and as your adoring Father, I will make sure you get everything you need and everything I can of what you want. 

Your wants are not always in agreement with what is best for you and I cannot give you something that is harmful to you. I will not give my child a rock when she asks for bread. I will give you the desires of your heart as I dwell in your heart and I am in those desires. 

Your renewed hope is beautiful. It is part of why I say you should approach me like a child. Approach me with hope that has no limit. I will bless you without limit. 

I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment