Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Evidence of God...

My prayer:

Thank you God for ridiculous favor today! Thank you for giving me grace and poise and wisdom to deal with each challenge as it came. My responses were well beyond my natural abilities and therefore were clearly all you. Thank you for making me look good today. 

You are awesome and you are the reason for every success in my life.

What God Said Tonight:

You are made in the image of the most high God. You have the Holy Spirit living inside of you as your helper and your teacher. You have the Son of God as your Savior and your brother. You have the Father of creation as your Father and Lord. 

Your very existence is evidence of me. Your life reflects what I can do for my children. It gives me immense pleasure to see you succeed. I am on your side, now and forever. 

Don't ever forget who you are or who is in you. Live each day with that confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment