Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 13, 2014

Made of love...

My prayer:

God, thank you for the love you are bringing into my life. Thank you for what you are teaching me about love. Thank you most of all for loving me. 

I pray and ask for more God. More love, more understanding of love, more ability to love. Because, truly, without love, I am nothing, my life is nothing, my accomplishments are nothing. 

Sorry to get all dramatic but I am understanding the truth of this in a whole new way. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I am love. I am the substance of love. I love without thinking because it is who I am. 

You are made in our image. You are made in the image of love. Now, it is just a process of reminding you of your true nature. 

Sin and this world have covered you with dirt and scars and have obscured the love that you are made of and from. My blood has washed away the dirt. Now my love will heal the scars. When they are gone, you will see and remember who you were created to be. You will remember love. 

Until then, let me love you and learn all that you can so you will recognize it when you see it in you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment