Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Love you anyway...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I apologize for not meeting you here last night but thank you for meeting me where I was. While I often don't have enough (energy, joy, knowledge, grace, mercy, forgiveness, etc.) within myself, you always have enough for the both of us.

I love you and thank you so much for bringing me through this day. I am anxiously looking forward to the sabbath with you this weekend and in the meantime, I will find rest in you.

What God Said Tonight:

I am concerned for you because I care for you. Not just that I care about you, but it is my role, my duty and my pleasure to care for you. 

I have and understand your needs. I have and understand your wants. I understand where you are weak and where you are strong. I understand who you are and who you will be. And, with all of that understanding, I love you more than you will ever know. 

I know the very core of you and I love you more than you can imagine. I will never be surprised by your "failures" and I will never be disappointed. I know all there is to know about you and I am head over heels crazy in love with you. 

My child, my own. My love will never change. My love will never diminish. My love is the one thing that you can ALWAYS count on. Now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment