Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Life is like a stencil...

My prayer:

Holy Father. I am truly yours, without reservation and with no second thoughts. Your presence is the most wonderful place in the world. Your love is the greatest of all experiences. Your joy makes everything better. 

I love you. I love your strength. I love your gentleness. I love your mercy and your grace. I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

Sometimes life is like a stencil, covering up much of what is underneath but showing the beauty in the patterns of what is visible. 

I see it all and I can guide you through the blind spots. I can show you the beauty. I can be the master artist in your life, creating beauty and joy. 

You have to want it. You have to believe. The rest is up to me. 

I will bring more beauty in your life. I will bring more joy in your life. I will bring more purpose in your life. No longer will you wonder what your purpose is. No longer will you wake up in the  morning and wish you hadn't. I am bringing great purpose and joy to your life.

I am all yours, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment