Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 10, 2014

God's love...

My prayer:

Thank you for the wonderful gift today God. You are so amazing and generous. You are mine and I am yours, now and forever. 

I am so beyond grateful for you God. Your love makes life worth living. Your protection makes life possible. Your sacrifice makes everything possible. 

What God Said Tonight:

Gentle light shining on your face, that is me shining my glory on you. Sweet breezes in your hair. That is my presence caressing you. Leaves rustling, water flowing over the rocks, those are aspects of my voice speaking to you. 

I am all around you, all of the time. I am in you and around and I love you more than you will know. I will never leave you and I will never stop loving you. I will only find new and more ways to show you that love. 

I am yours and you are mine, now and forever, we are one.

No comments:

Post a Comment