Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Worship...

My prayer:

All glory to and for you God. I know we/I say that all the time but for some reason, tonight I mean it in a way I never have before. All glory and honor to you God! You are so truly incredible.

The purity of your love is beyond my ability to fully understand. Thank you for softening my heart. Thank you for healing me so that I can find that lost love in me. Thank you for being love and showing me/us the sweet peace and strength that comes from truly being loved.

God, help me to learn to love like you do. Help me to receive the love you have for me. There is nothing better than your love. There is nothing more wonderful than you. Thank you for loving me.

What God Said Tonight:

Mmmm, what a sweet fragrance your worship is. I want you to know how much your worship and love means to me. I still everything so I can listen. I stop the world so I can hear you.

I love you my child and I will never stop. My love is yours and cannot be separated from you, ever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment