Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 15, 2014

Vengeance...

My prayer:

I am very glad you were in charge of today God because nothing happened the way I thought it would and if I relied on my own ability to plan and be prepared, I would failed miserably all day long. As it was, your favor and your guidance brought me through, like always. THANK YOU!

I really do love you so much and I know you love me; but I also see now that I do still have some trust issues. I thought that I was through all of that. I thought that I trusted you completely. But, based on the waterworks show last night and this morning, I see now that I need a bit more healing in this area. I need a bit more restoration. 

Thank you for understanding God and for healing me.

What God Said Tonight:

Healing, your healing, especially emotional and spiritual healing, is not a one time event. There are layers and depths of healing. The wounds caused by the enemy can be so deep that you have to get one level of healing just to be able to see the next level of pain. 

I want you to listen very closely. I want you to understand something once and for all. I don't want you to ever forget this. I NEVER planned for you to go through pain. I never planned on you to be hurt. I only planned on joy and fulfillment in your life. The sin of this world and the enemy are the cause of your pain. 

He will be paid back one day for all that he did to you. Satan will receive the punishment due to him. Your enemy is laughing, thinking he got away with hurting you. But in the end, he will not only see you whole, redeemed, better than before, but he will see it from the depths of the firey lake where he will suffer for all eternity. 

Vengeance truly is mine because I can make sure that it is rightly placed and aptly measured. 

I love you daughter. I am with you. I am protecting you. I won't let it hurt you any more. It is all in my hands now.

No comments:

Post a Comment