Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Moments to remember...

My prayer:

Awesome Lord. I would like to turn off my brain for just a little while tonight. I have been working so hard and thinking so hard, trying to figure things out lately, my brain feels like mush. 

I want to just focus on you tonight. I want to focus on how amazing you are. Your love, your grace, your mercy, your healing, your power, it is all overwhelming when I really focus on it. I think sometimes I get so accustomed to having your presence in me, your favor on me, that I completely take it and you for granted. And, it takes a moment like tonight, where I simply stop and think about, focus on you, to leave me with jaw hanging down awe.

It doesn't take long, just a moment. But it does take a pure moment of shoving everything else out of my brain so I can use all of it try to wrap around the amazingness that is you. 

Thank you for being you!

What God Said Tonight:

These moments are important. Not because I need to hear it but because you need to remember it. You need to remember who I am and as you do, you remember what I can and will do. That will give you the faith and the patience to get through one more day, get over one more mountain, walk through one more valley. 

I am never far from you and I am always fighting for you. I am and will always be on your side making sure that all things work together for your good. Go, relax and know that everything will work out. Not because of what you do but because of who I am. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment