Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Marathon...

My prayer:

Thank you God for a few more pieces to the puzzle tonight. Thank you for a few more answers in this healing process you have me in. It feels good to see forward progress, although I can clearly see there is quite a ways to go. 

God, I ask for help with this anger that is rising up in me. It is pretty ugly and not very productive. It is not righteous anger, it is petty anger. I don't want it in me. 

Thank you Jesus 

(Oh! and thanks for the great hike today! It was awesome hanging out with you!)

What God Said Tonight:

Just relax a minute. 

You do not have to run a marathon in a day. (Although I know you would like to so you could be on the other side of this) A marathon (and this process is a marathon) is one step at a time and takes a while. 

For those who are prepared for it, it takes less time to finish. For those who are unprepared, it can take a very long time. You are prepared, but do not rush this. Take each step as it comes, let me heal you and we will get on the other side of this forever and for good. 

I love you sweet daughter. Go and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment