Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Let me love you...

My prayer:

What a day God! Thank you, for everything. I am humbly in awe of you and what you can do when I get out of your way. Thank you for making me unusual. Thank you for continually healing me. Thank you for wonderful people that you put in my life to walk this crazy life out with me. 

I need you more than ever God. I love you more than ever. I trust you more than ever.

What God Said Tonight:

Come here. Closer. I love you. Stay here in my embrace and let me love you tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment