Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Healing...

My prayer:

Father God. I am grateful for what the emotional and spiritual healing you are doing in me and in my life right now. At the same time, it scares the pants off of me. And then, at other times, I get so angry at all that satan has stolen from me, all the years he stole, by what he did. Which then cycles me back to being grateful to you for showing me what satan did and promising me to heal it. 

So, it starts and ends in a good place but I have cycled through those emotions so many times in the last couple of weeks. It is exhausting.

Thank you for all of the rest you gave me this weekend. I pray God that you take me through this healing process as quickly as possible. It is not fun and I am ready to be on the other side of it. Thank you for making that possible.

What God Said Tonight:

This hurt is deep and buried long ago in your past. The healing takes time. It takes time to remove all of the things that you have covered it up with through the years. It takes time to give you the strength you need to face it. 

My healing is already done. For you to receive it, that is the challenge, that is what takes some time. Be patient with yourself and you will see the complete manifestation of this healing. 

You do not have to live with this in you for the rest of your life. I will see you healed and whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment