Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 19, 2014

God's love...

My prayer:

Such a beautiful time with you and friends tonight God. I love the people you put in my life. I especially love spending time in your presence and loving you. God I pray for your love to go out over the world tonight like a big wave, blanketing your people. Let them get a glimpse of what they mean to you and how much you love them.

Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

I love the best and the worst in you. 

My love is not dependent on your value. My love gives you value. My love is not determined by your actions, my love directs your actions. 

My love for you always has been and always will be. I will NEVER stop loving you. I will ALWAYS love every part of you. I don't only love the good, easy parts. I love all of you, all the time, even when you don't love me. 

You are my precious child and I will never forget you. I will never leave you behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment