Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 14, 2014

God the judge...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. I am not sure I have words to describe what I am feeling, what I need, what I want to say. Hear my heart please. Hear all the things that I don't know how to talk about. Hear all the things I am afraid to ask about. Hear all the needs that I don't even really understand.

Thank you God for knowing me better than I know myself and being everything I need right when I need it.

What God Said Tonight:

You have had a lot going on in you and in your life lately, it makes sense that you are confused. I am not the author of confusion as you know but I can make things clear for you. I can give you wisdom beyond your own ability. I can give you discernment in situations that require it. 

You know my voice, and most of the time you pay attention. When you don't, I will always try to give you the second chance. I am all about second chances. 

This life, your life, is not something that is being graded. It is not something that is being scored. It is something that is being lived. No one wins and no one loses when it comes to life. You just live it. And, when it is over, because I saved you, you will live forever with me. 

I am your judge and jury and I call you innocent. There is nothing more to know or to earn. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment