Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Freedom...

My Prayer:

YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLE GOD!!! Thank you for your healing power in me. I feel so FREE! I feel like a 400 pound weight has been lifted off of me. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I am celebrating with you my child. All of heaven is rejoicing. Your freedom from the past is glorious to see. 

You are moving into a new era, a new season where your healing will bring so many others to the light. 

I am here to make you free. I am here to heal you. I am here for you. Freedom is your inheritance.

1 comment: