Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Forever with God...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I think one of the best things about this new level of healing that you have given me is that things that use to stress me out just don't really matter that much any more. I KNOW that I can trust you to work everything out. 

This is such a better way to live! Knowing, believing and trusting you to be you. And, you are AMAZING!

God, I love you so much. I can't stop praising you right now. I know I have sang songs about that but this is the first time I have experienced it. Love you, worship you, honor you, I am in awe of you God.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

My favor lies heavy on you tonight but it does not burden you. My joy surrounds you like a halo. My peace infuses you like a blood transfusion. I am in you and you are in me and nothing can or will ever change that. 

Everything you go through, I will go through with you. Every time you celebrate, I will celebrate with you. I refuse to let go of you and I will hang on with a tenacity greater than death. I am yours and you are mine forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment