Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Enjoy...

My prayer:

Thank you God for laughter! There are few things better after a long and stressful day than being able to laugh until tears come out of your eyes. Thank you for joy. Thank you for fun. Thank you for a life that is not all struggle and striving; but a life with some times to just enjoy and have fun!

Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

Enjoy your life every second that you can. There is coming a time where those moments to enjoy are few and far between. But, as long as you are children of the Most High God, there will always be something to enjoy. Always something to celebrate. There will always be a victory. Either just won, about to be won, or in the midst of being won. There is always a place to find joy in me. 

Enjoy the sunrise, I made it for you. Enjoy the sunset, it shines for you. Enjoy the breeze, it blows for you. I created the world for my children. Enjoy every minute of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment