Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 8, 2014

Cool still water...

My prayer:

I am enjoying the peace tonight God. Not that everything is perfect but just your peace that really transcends the circumstances and leaves me feeling warm, safe, and loved. Thank you for your peace God. With your peace and your love, I am truly blessed.

What God Said Tonight:

You are cool still water tonight my sweet daughter. You are pure with no cloudiness trying to hide you or your life. You are at peace with where you are and who you are. That is a great gift. 

Lie back in the water and let it cradle you. There is still much change and much healing on the way. There are still some hard times ahead. But, lie back in the clear water and I will float you right through them. 

Love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment