Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Smallest actions...

My prayer:

Made it through another gauntlet of a day God, thanks only to you. Thank you for the unexpected successes today and thank you for walking me through the challenges. 

I am with you Jesus. Whatever you want to do. Wherever you want to go. Whenever you want to go...I am with you. I am on your side, your team, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

I so wish you could see things as I see them. Today is a great example. There were so many things today that you barely noticed but which had great significance. 

One smile, one kind word, one choice to follow my lead, made all the difference. 

You have heard of the butterfly theory. It is very true. Sometimes it is the very smallest of actions that result in the biggest changes. 

My plans for you are woven together in perfect balance to achieve great things for the Kingdom and great things for you. Trust and know that even the littlest things in your life have purpose and meaning. Stay ever alert to my voice, my direction, even in the smallest of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment