Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 22, 2014

Hearing God's voice...

My prayer:

Friday night and our Sabbath begins. I love the Sabbath with you God. I love having a day to do nothing but enjoy you and the life you have given me. I understand the immense luxury and privilege in having a Sabbath. Thank you for teaching me about its value, thank you for spending it with me, thank you for the rest that only you can provide that restores.

What God Said Tonight:

My voice is never silent. Your ability to hear me changes but my voice is always there for you. I will guide you always. I will never leave you. These are iron clad promises that I will never, ever, turn my back on. 

I am completely committed to you. When you have those times when you don't hear me. When you talk to people who are having those times, the key is to find more ways to listen. The key is to get quiet in a very noisy world so you can hear me. The key is to literally wrap yourself in my Word so that my voice is common to you. 

You are my children and you are saved and I will never withhold from you. I promise. Keep listening and you will hear my voice, in the still small moments of your life. In the challenges and in the joy. I am here and I am speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment