Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 3, 2014

God's bride...

My prayer:

Awesome God. So, everything I was typing for my prayer tonight was just wiped...thinking maybe I need to do more listening and less talking tonight? Love you God and I am here for anything you want to say.

What God Said Tonight:

I didn't mean to shut you down tonight daughter but I am excited. I have seen this time coming and it is almost here. There is a wedding in the planning stages. There is a coming together of me with my church and it is almost here. 

I am ready and she has been preparing. I have seen her gown and it is white with jewels and feathers and lace. It is beautiful but does not hold a candle to my bride herself. She does not see herself as perfect but in my eyes, perfection. I have covered her with my sacrifice that has made her whole and made her worthy of this marriage. 

We are going to be forever for eternity which is wonderful but soon, is the celebration of our becoming one. My sweet bride is nearly ready. You are so beautiful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment